MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where do I go to change these colors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I tried for a while again today with no luck.
This is one solution when I came across the same issue:

Under your forum directory, whatever you called it, go to jscripts/editor_themes/default

There you will find "stylesheet.css"

I manually modified places that had "color", "border-color" or "background-color"

I hope this helps.
(2010-01-28, 09:53 PM)Reserector Wrote: [ -> ]What controls the font size of trow1 and trow2?
What controls the font size in the posts?
I have been through everything I think might be it. Anyone have a guess? The font size in the post is small and hard to read. http://mississippi-mud.com

Open the css editor and go to trow one and in the Custom area put this

font-size: 16px;

That is how you do that.
(2010-02-06, 07:39 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-28, 09:53 PM)Reserector Wrote: [ -> ]What controls the font size of trow1 and trow2?
What controls the font size in the posts?
I have been through everything I think might be it. Anyone have a guess? The font size in the post is small and hard to read. http://mississippi-mud.com

Open the css editor and go to trow one and in the Custom area put this

font-size: 16px;

That is how you do that.

Thanks!
I am still stumped on this one, though: (Jump back to the quoted post for the attachment.)

(2010-02-02, 03:35 AM)Reserector Wrote: [ -> ]I have another one that eludes me: What css controls the background and text in the white areas of the reply box? I need to change the background or text so that it can be seen in the drop-down boxes.
Does it happen to Office 2007 editor style too?
(2010-02-08, 05:58 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]Does it happen to Office 2007 editor style too?

Sorry.... you lost me.
AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> *Your themes*

Scroll down the page. You will find this: Editor Style. Try to change it into Office 2007.
O.K. I found that, and changed that, but I don't see how that helps me figure out where to change the color for the drop-down box in the Reply window. When I go to "Edit Style", or even "Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode" it all looks the same as it ever did.
I'm sure you are giving me good info, but I must be missing something that you assume I know.
I meant Editor Style, not edit style. If you have changed the editor style into Office 2007 style, can you post a screenshot here?
Sorry, I misguided you: I changed the Editor Style to Office 2007 like you said. I just don't see what that is supposed to do with regard to finding the location that generates the color and font information for that particular location in the Reply box.

After changing the Editor Style, I clicked on Global Templates/Edit Style to see if it looked different. It did not.
So, what should I be doing after changing the Editor style?
Pages: 1 2 3