MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where do I go to change these colors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Try to create a new thread or a new reply. Look at the editor drop down menu. Does it happen too with this editor? And, can you post a screenshot for that editor?
Yes, it looks the same. You can only read the text when you mouse over it.
Ok. Try this method.

Change back the editor into the default editor.

Open up this file (stylesheet.css) in:

.jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css

Find this class there:

.messageEditor .editor_dropdown_menu

There is a background properties in the class (by default, it has #fff). Try to change that color.

Please remember that you need to change the editor into the default style.
I will try that when I get home. I cannot access those files from this location.
Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes.
I was kind of hoping to just change the font color to black and be done with it, but changing the background color would work, too. My only concern about changing the color in the stylesheet.css file is that it will change ALL of my themes. Is there a way to change it only in my Mississippi-Mud Classic theme and not the others?

I will attach a copy of the file so we are on the same page. (pun intended.)
(2010-02-08, 10:41 PM)Reserector Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to change it only in my Mississippi-Mud Classic theme and not the others?

Yes, there is. Just change the .trow2 color class in your global.css. And I'm sure you know that there are many other text wrapped with this class in MyBB templates. It is up to you which way you want to do to your forum.
I was able to change the font color for those drop-downs in .trow1 Smile
Glad you can solve it, Reserector Smile
Where intellegence leaves off, my persistance takes over.
I sincerely appreciate the help.
Pages: 1 2 3