MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 2.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:both are excellent on their own. Smile

Agreed Big Grin, thanks
MyBB is a god of all forum software Smile
(2010-01-27, 03:08 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB is a god of all forum software Smile

I would say it's more like a messiah as it came to late to be a god.
(2010-01-27, 03:08 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB is a god of all forum software Smile

it really is, It looks better than PHPBB and is free. It is simpler than SMF so it is the ultimate free software, although I wonder if the developers get paid for their hard work?
No they don't. In less your willing to pay them Toungue.
(2010-01-27, 02:54 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Okay then, exactly 2 years, 7 days, 5 hours, 32 minutes, and 27 seconds

If it's actually released that day, you owe yourself a pat on the back for a good guess. Toungue
It still amazes me, to this day, how people can't understand "We can't tell you, because even WE don't know at this point in time."
I dread the day 2.0 goes out.. It only means that most plugins that I love on my forum will not work.. but then again, new features and more yaaaaaaaaaaayt!
(2010-01-27, 10:27 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]I dread the day 2.0 goes out.. It only means that most plugins that I love on my forum will not work.. but then again, new features and more yaaaaaaaaaaayt!

That doesn't mean you're forced to upgrade immediately.
(2010-01-27, 10:27 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]I dread the day 2.0 goes out.. It only means that most plugins that I love on my forum will not work.. but then again, new features and more yaaaaaaaaaaayt!

Most plugin authors will upgrade their plugins when that time comes but first things first. Let us enjoy 1.6 and then worry about 2.0
Pages: 1 2 3 4