MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FlavDesigns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-02-03, 12:44 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]It's a little bright, but otherwise not bad.

I agree. In white font could be added some CSS3 shadow

http://www.css3.com/css-text-shadow/

ppl with IE will just see bright anyway Toungue

I liked the color combinations in Top menu.

Maybe in showthread you may use some more contrast with font-color/background - ppl with visual Visual disabilities may have some problems reading it
I use IE so. I know about text shadow. I will add it.
flavdesigns has its first theme release
- the default flavdesigns theme has been released
- join and get it for free
If you want to make professional themes you should:
- make fitting buttons for your theme
- code them in valid XHTML (Your current index shows up 27 errors in validator)
How would I check the XHTML?
Ok, so I checked out the validator. It is showing me stupid things that aren't actually problems.
It has stuff like <br> should be <br />. These aren't really problems.
Thats not stupid stuff, thats how you should be doing it if you intend to comply with standards.
(2010-02-08, 06:30 AM)flav1us Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I checked out the validator. It is showing me stupid things that aren't actually problems.

You're obviously not a Webdesigner as your User Title Suggests if that's your attitude towards Validation and Markup
(2010-02-09, 02:40 PM)punked Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-08, 06:30 AM)flav1us Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I checked out the validator. It is showing me stupid things that aren't actually problems.

You're obviously not a Webdesigner as your User Title Suggests if that's your attitude towards Validation and Markup

I beg to differ. He develops themes which in turn makes him a web designer, his attitude towards V&M has nothing to do with his status.
Pages: 1 2 3 4