MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.03 Released - Security Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
umm.. i just patched my current board with the fix (changed files).. i also downloaded the "search.php" file and replaced the original search.php from the 1.03 zip file (thinking i needed to do that).. i've uploaded everything.

I am setting up a new board though.. and i wanted to download the fresh copy (1.03).. then i saw this:

Quote:MyBB 1.03 is the latest available public version of MyBB including a large amount of changes in both new features and bug fixes.

umm.. what are the new features? how do i UPDATE my OLD BOARD? Or are the CHANGED FILES sufficient for the update with the new features and such? (im confused)

*If you are running MyBB 1.01, or MyBB 1.0 then you do not need to run any upgrade scripts.

This mean people running 1.01 don't need to update anything? Confused
minig Wrote:*If you are running MyBB 1.01, or MyBB 1.0 then you do not need to run any upgrade scripts.

This mean people running 1.01 don't need to update anything? Confused
That just means you don't need to run the scripts in the update folder...just copy the new files over to your MyBB directory and you're done
Ah OK, thanks
so are there any NEW FEATURES in 1.03 like stated? or is it just a fix to the recent vulnerability?
It's a fix.
Thanks for the fix Smile

Gave me push to patch from the original 1.0.2 Hehe

Just a note... in the update-by-hand post (here) there is a small typo in the updates
Quote:Find:
--
$mybboard['internalver'] = "1.2";
$mybboard['vercode'] = "100.09";
--
Should be 1.0.2 ^^;

Thanks again~
Haha! The mods screwed up again!

oooohh how I love making fun of devs xD
Fixed Toungue
MyBB 1.03 is coming along nicely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5