MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.03 Released - Security Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi Chris,

thanks for the update. But there's one problem: The search function does not work:
Quote:mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND p.message LIKE '%test%'OR AND p.subject LIKE '%test%') AND t.fid NOT IN ('1' at line 1
Query: SELECT p.tid FROM posts p, threads t WHERE (1=0 OR AND p.message LIKE '%test%'OR AND p.subject LIKE '%test%') AND t.fid NOT IN ('14','15','16','33')
yea, i get this error when trying to search as well.. everything else seems to be working fine, but after submitting a search it sends out that error on a plain white page. and my forums search worked just before i updated.

/edit- just tried to search on this forum and it did the same thing Toungue
same here!

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND p.message LIKE '%tech%'OR AND p.subject LIKE '%tech%')' at line 1
Query: SELECT p.tid FROM mybb_posts p, mybb_threads t WHERE (1=0 OR AND p.message LIKE '%tech%'OR AND p.subject LIKE '%tech%')
Quote:mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND p.message LIKE '%tech%'OR AND p.subject LIKE '%tech%')' at line 1
Query: SELECT p.tid FROM mybb_posts p, mybb_threads t WHERE (1=0 OR AND p.message LIKE '%tech%'OR AND p.subject LIKE '%tech%')

there's a fix here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...n=lastpost

----
Thanks for the update. applyed Smile.
awesome!
thanx very much.
keep up the good work!
Regarding the fix
however it was a part of the fix, but it seems u will have to do it Smile

regards
I'm having trouble with logging in since the upgrade. Yes I've cleared my cookies but I still have to keep logging in it seems my session have timed out.
Not sure why but even clearing my cookies requires me to login a few times before it remembers me.
going to install patch when I get out of school Smile
Installed, and applied the search fix. Thanks guys Smile
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...1#pid38921

this I can not find in the search.php at all
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5