MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trouble registering - Password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

I have received complaints from a few people that they are unable to register an account because when they go to type their passwords a second time for verification, it says passwords must match. They ensure me they have tried multiple times and it still says the passwords are not matching.

Any idea why this is happening or what I can do to fix this problem? I made a "Test User" and was able to create that member without a problem, and others have registered, so I'm not sure what's going on here.
Can i have a link to test it myself?
I signed up fine, no problems for me.
Hmm...I wonder what the problem could be then. 2 people have told me this. My only concern is that this is happening to more people, and they're not bothering to tell me, so the forum is loosing out Sad

Well, thanks for trying! Smile
Well, how many people have told you this?
2 people have reported the issue to me. Not sure how many (if any) had the problem and didn't bother letting me know.
Some browsers don't like the login box in the header always showing. I'd try and revert it back to the default MyBB login box.
I have been having similar issues on my forum, approx 5 people have had the same issue with the passwords not matching...

Something i did notice, both our forums templates were done by the same person (computergeek67).

Daz
Probably the same issue then, a login box always showing in the header.
Pages: 1 2