MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] My Ultimate Ad Suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*** Upgraded Premium Subscriber Only (Paid) Plugin ***
Upgrade release: 12-07-2009
(Added more control for Post Ads. )

Name: My Ultimate Ad Suite
Author: ghazal, exdiogene
Description: Its an ultimate and complete ad suite for webmasters. It will show different ads on 9 different places across the forum.
Version: 1.1
Compatibility: 1.4.x

--> View the plugin here! <--

//--------
//SUPPORT:
//--------
You can reach our support forum at: Plugins Support
The administrator can be reached here: exdiogene
Nice suit but not everyone can afford paying 5$ to download it
I feel sorry that you cannot afford 5$ to subscribe for a year.

I hope that you know that beeing a subscriber you are able to download all 170 plugins that we have plus the ones that will be released for a full year. This make it, for now, less than 3 cents per plugin...

Wink
@Glas

I have been quite lenient with your attitude these last months, but now your personnal attacks, based on the previous owner of MyBBCodes, must cease!
(2010-06-15, 05:23 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]@Glas

I have been quite lenient with your attitude these last months, but now your personnal attacks, based on the previous owner of MyBBCodes, must cease!

I read the post and nowhere did a personal attack exist
He was merely pointing out an alternative to paying you

Does exdiogene prefer the community to wear blinkers?

@ What do you mean by lenient, are you handing out punishments or sommet Smile
It seem that you did not noticed the "edited" extract at the top of the post before the alternative links...

I have no issues with free or paid alternatives...
Very nice upgrade exdiogene Smile
I liked your editing in $post var since it was not correct adjustment. I hope you will continue propagating my previous site in your skilled way.

Warm Regards Smile
(2010-06-15, 03:47 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]I feel sorry that you cannot afford 5$ to subscribe for a year.

I hope that you know that beeing a subscriber you are able to download all 170 plugins that we have plus the ones that will be released for a full year. This make it, for now, less than 3 cents per plugin...

Wink

Well i dont have 5$ in paypal all my money in LR

It looks like she/he deleted her/his own post from here, that kinda gives an idea of what kind of personality she/he has!!
(2010-06-17, 03:38 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]

It looks like she/he deleted her/his own post from here, that kinda gives an idea of what kind of personality she/he has!!
well looks like i have been called
so...

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/ad-randomizer-system
here is a free alternative
Blush
Pages: 1 2