MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tech 2 Game - Ultimate Tech and Game Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: wtt0sl.png]

The Ultimate Technology and Gaming Forum

Short Description: Tech2Game is one of the most updated and active website for technology and gaming. Here Tech lovers and Gamers can find information, news, updates & everything they want.

A right place for tech lovers:
Techno geeks can find here contents like anti hacking tutorials, pc tricks. os updates, mobile updates, registry tricks, codes and scripts and much more!

Gamers! Its your place:
For Gamers we provide many things like review, latest updates, gameplay video, cheats, codes, online games, console news etc. Here you can discuss about different type of games, consoles, news and updates.

Recently we started these following services:

Graphics Section:
In here you can find user or staff submitted themes, images, avatars, signatures etc. You can show off your art or request for any kind of graphics in this section.

Webmaster Section:
Here you can showcase your website, request for a review, buy-sell-trade domain, traffic or goods. Forum like seo tutorials, content management, traffic exchange etc are really helpful to maintain your website.

looks very nice but can you stop the shout box from resizing vertically all the time. It's really annoying....
(2009-09-06, 10:22 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]looks very nice but can you stop the shout box from resizing vertically all the time. It's really annoying....

Can you please tell me properly what is the problem?
I think he means the stats box at the top, it keeps changing size as it cycles through the different stats, it'd be better at the bottom of the page.
(2009-09-06, 12:07 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means the stats box at the top, it keeps changing size as it cycles through the different stats, it'd be better at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the information...
Nice look...

Good luck with the forum Wink
(2009-09-06, 12:28 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Nice look...

Good luck with the forum Wink

Thank you very much...Its just 15 days old...Want some good wishes...Smile
I want some feedback.. please Give some feedbacks after viewing the forum....
Nice I like the look!
(2009-09-09, 07:15 PM)steve807 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice I like the look!

Thanx for the comment....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5