MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tags not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have been trying to use [img] [/img] in threads but they only show up as the tags & link to the image & not the pic itself how do I fix this
Group permissions?

Can post images?
The buttons above your message box for posting links & images is missing how do I fix this

[Image: 1pnsr2f5tw43chwp9m1_thumb.jpg]

Here is the ice blue box I should have on my forum but I do not

[Image: zm0k2tnp5gnnpzvtnh5_thumb.jpg]
You have javascript enabled on your browser?

Make sure the all javascripts are in the right spot.

Edit: javascripts seem in the right spot.
Also in ACP configuration you can set which editor to use... maybe try that?
Can you go ACP > Forums & Posts > Select that forum > Edit forum settings and make sure both Yes, allow MyCode in posts and Yes, allow [img] code in posts are checked.

Secondly can you go ACP > Configuration > Clickable Smilies and BB Code > Clickable MyCode Editor and make sure that is set to yes.

If all those are correct and your problem still isn't fixed can you provide a link and test account for your forum.
I can not get it to work can someone take a looking at it for me hit me up AIM DJboutit5 or Yahoo DJboutit12000
Tim asked for a URL and test account, that'll be far better than helping you via IM.
http://sexybabes.crunch-host.com/mybb/index.php

Guest can only post in General Chat section
Works for me...
I know others can see why is it not working for me I tested on 2 computers & 2 different browsers same thing still I can not see it. When I goto edit others post I see it just fine
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5