MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Theme Exchange Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Loads fine for me.
Where's the breadcrumb? It needs to be there.
I've already chatted to him about it. There was no good place to put it.
I didn't even notice it wasn't there Toungue.
(2010-02-11, 11:48 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I see what your saying scoutie but he's offering free themes. And, well Joshee is still learning.

Even some brighter colors would look better, methinks. I dunno why everyone seems to like the dull, bland colors look. o.O
I understand what you are saying about the colors being dull. When I was trying to find other shades of the color I started out with, it didn't work out very well. I couldn't find any good shades of it. They were either too yellowish, or too dark grey.

And as for the breadcrumb, like Lyndon said, I couldn't find a good place for it. I didn't like the way it looks when it was above the forums, so I just took it out, and couldn't find a good place to put it.
I actually like the theme, it isn't too bright on my eyes.
(2010-02-12, 01:43 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]And as for the breadcrumb, like Lyndon said, I couldn't find a good place for it. I didn't like the way it looks when it was above the forums, so I just took it out, and couldn't find a good place to put it.

Well, find a place for it somewhere. A forum has to have navigation.
(2010-02-12, 02:40 AM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-12, 01:43 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]And as for the breadcrumb, like Lyndon said, I couldn't find a good place for it. I didn't like the way it looks when it was above the forums, so I just took it out, and couldn't find a good place to put it.

Well, find a place for it somewhere. A forum has to have navigation.

Any suggestions?
The top looks fine to me.

[Image: bg9zqo.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5