MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Theme Exchange Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I advice you to at least compress your JS Joshee. It happened to me at my site that people starte to "grab" pieces of my code.
Sorry, I don't like the theme. It looks dull, the font on the header just doesn't do it and it already has ads which doesn't help the look of the theme.
lol ads

I haven't seen ads on a website for ages.
(2010-02-13, 06:41 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I advice you to at least compress your JS Joshee. It happened to me at my site that people starte to "grab" pieces of my code.

I wouldn't figure out how with Komodo Edit Undecided

(2010-02-13, 09:42 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I don't like the theme. It looks dull, the font on the header just doesn't do it and it already has ads which doesn't help the look of the theme.

I know the font sucks, I suck with stuff like that so I just made a plain text.
And the ads, how else am I going to make money off this? I need SOME way to gain at least a little revenue, otherwise it's pretty pointless. (I have had thoughts of it being a dumb idea already, even after I opened it.)
I don't really see the point, then. You won't earn anything significant with the ads. A site like AdminAddict even with the amount of member it has earns 7 dollars a month or so, I doubt you could earn enough from this and just ads. The idea was not thought out well, neither was the theme, seems all rushed.
Well, glad to know what you think.
And actually, the theme took about a week, but thanks..
(2010-02-14, 02:29 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Well, glad to know what you think.
And actually, the theme took about a week, but thanks..

No problema! ^^ Actually at least for me, a theme for my own site took me 5-6 months to come up with something, 'cause since it's for my own site I'd like to show off my abilities, making it unique, or well, that's how it's supposed to be when you make a theme site, ne?
Honestly, that IS my abilities. I have said time and time again, I can code themes, I just suck at designing them. So that theme was a feat for me.
I'm sure its custom code for your site, I've only seen it done 100 times Dodgy guess its time to go and google.
(2010-02-14, 07:45 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure its custom code for your site, I've only seen it done 100 times Dodgy guess its time to go and google.

Oh really? Mind posting one?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5