MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Babjusi's Plug Ins etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can something be done about Babjusi's plug ins/mods etc? It's getting rather annoying seeing folks posting in the threads saying they can't download them, then there's the members here who ask others to supply the downloads to them which to me is totally wrong since I believe many if not all were/are "paid" plug ins/mods.

I realize that anyone can just ignore the posts, but wouldn't it be more logical to either close the posts or come up with some sort of solution to stop folks posting in them. Cool
I think Babjusi was only banned for a month so he should be back in a fortnight or so. He also has a contact link on his website so maybe someone should post in his threads that they can contact him there.
I have a lot of them on my hard drive, are you allowed to redistribute them?
There is probably a licence included somewhere with the plugin so you should look at that, it might be useful if you posted his licence here as well for the sake of the topic being discussed.
(2010-02-17, 04:30 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]I think Babjusi was only banned for a month so he should be back in a fortnight or so. He also has a contact link on his website so maybe someone should post in his threads that they can contact him there.

If this is the case, then it should only be fair for the Admin/Mods here to let this be known in the post threads where folks are asking stuff. I have mentioned in post threads about using the Contact link on his closed forum. But not everyone thinks about something as logical as that...LOL!!

Quote:I have a lot of them on my hard drive, are you allowed to redistribute them?

That's for you to find out by asking Babjuski......Not many plug ins/mod creators allow that especially if they are paid downloads!!
There not paid.
Can you post the licence they come with iPod15 seeing as you have some of the plugins, that would clear things up a bit.
I had a few, i don't think he included one.
Why was he banned in the first place?
Matter won't be discussed, stated by Ryan, we will only find out if Babjusi makes a thread on his own.
Pages: 1 2 3