MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Verification Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2010-02-17, 06:55 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No it's just a heading called gd, doesn't actually have the word header in it... press Ctrl + F in your browser and type gd, there'll be a heading in the same style as the HTTP Headers Information one you're looking at, but it will be called gd, we need what's in the box there.

[Image: 30k61q8.jpg]
Have you even enabled the CAPTCHA system in the settings of MyBB for registrations?
(2010-02-17, 07:44 PM)Sajuuk Wrote: [ -> ]Have you even enabled the CAPTCHA system in the settings of MyBB for registrations?

Yes otherwise it wouldn't show up.
@Nick 2nd what happens if you use the default MyBB theme?
(2010-02-17, 07:45 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-17, 07:44 PM)Sajuuk Wrote: [ -> ]Have you even enabled the CAPTCHA system in the settings of MyBB for registrations?

No it doesnt and my default is messed up.
(2010-02-17, 07:53 PM)Nick 2nd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-17, 07:45 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

No it doesnt and my default is messed up.

No it doesn't? What doesn't what?
In the member_register template, does the variable:
{$regimage}

Appear under this:
{$requiredfields}
{$referrer}

?

Also, is there any code in the member_register_regimage template?
It's not a problem with that, everything is showing on the registration page, you can see it, there is something wrong with the code inside the actual CAPTCHA image itself. When you view the image directly, it's a broken image.

When you go to register, browse the mybb_captcha table, what's in there??
(2010-02-17, 09:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a problem with that, everything is showing on the registration page, you can see it, there is something wrong with the code inside the actual CAPTCHA image itself. When you view the image directly, it's a broken image.

When you go to register, browse the mybb_captcha table, what's in there??

Where is that?
You'll need to look in phpMyAdmin.

Also upload this file to your forum root folder, run it in your browser, and post back what it says.
[attachment=17385]
(2010-02-17, 10:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need to look in phpMyAdmin.

Also upload this file to your forum root folder, run it in your browser, and post back what it says.

I have uploaded it and it turned most of my root folder files into .txt files I run it in the browser and it goes to download manager I open the .txt that I download and it says this
<?php
$functions = array("imagefttext", "imagecreatetruecolor", "imagecreate", "imagecolorallocate", "imagefill", "imagerectangle");
foreach($functions as $function)
{
$exists = function_exists($function);
var_dump($exists);
echo "<br />";
unset($exists);
}
?>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6