MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My two mybb forums - fasterhost.tk cpablockforum.tk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A .tk is a domain, a .com is a domain. What you guys are referring at is the difference between a free and paid domain. Yes paid domains look more professional but on the other hand the guy is offering free hosting on a regular forum with no posts or anything unique at all so I would advice him not to spend any money on this because it will not work.
(2010-02-27, 07:12 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]A .tk is a domain, a .com is a domain. What you guys are referring at is the difference between a free and paid domain. Yes paid domains look more professional but on the other hand the guy is offering free hosting on a regular forum with no posts or anything unique at all so I would advice him not to spend any money on this because it will not work.

I am doing that and I have a .com domain name.
^Point proven, I rest my case Toungue
Its funny how .tk is free domain and godaddy sells it for 20$ a year XD.
Epic some of them are 40! Well at GoDaddy you get some tools like domain managers which makes it easier to transfer domains but I doubt anyone buys them.
I know i don't xD.
(2010-02-27, 07:37 AM)Angel Caq. Wrote: [ -> ]I know i don't xD.
Maybe this guy did Toungue. What if he blew 80 dollars on two domains xD.
o.o may i say retart :o
RetarD?
.tk is not a top-level-domain, it is a free domain. It shows me and just about the rest of world that he can in no way afford to pay to offer me hosting if he can't buy a domain (and servers cost a lot more, so yea).

I will check on this thread in a month and 99% chance the host will be gone.
Pages: 1 2 3