MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some website name Ideas please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pretty soon I want to open up my designing website/forum where I can release all of my shizzle (themes, designs, templates, etc.) but first and formost I need a good name, right now I've thought of Electrocity (Pronounced Electross-it-e), VoidDesigns, ShireDesigns, SheerDesigns, ElectroSkins and a couple others. I got the electrocity name from this youtube video, I want the logo to look similar to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm1ALKF-g...re=related

Thanks in advance!
So you want to start a design site and you're first idea is to use someone elses name and logo design?

Ever try to be original?
Not there name, I already had that name thought of but I was searching for mash ups on YT and saw that logo and got inspired.
BuMp, I need some suggestions please!
I like SheerDesigns....
skyance.com ? :p

skylance.com.. ?
SheerDesigns seems the be the most attractive.
And I love how it rolls off the tongue, "I just got my theme done by Sheer Designs."
Your right, thanks for noticing that I always think about the name in my head but I never say it outloud Toungue so any other suggestions?

EDIT: /facepalm, some retarded Australian hosting company owns sheerdesigns.com
I believe there's a sound for that:
(Youtube)
skyzines.com?
Pages: 1 2 3