MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nintendo Discuss - Nintendo Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: Nintendo Discuss
Site URL: http://ndiscuss.sitefrost.com
Description: A Great new Nintendo Discussion forum where you can chat, relax, and have an overall good time.
Your Name on the Board: Connor
Why do you got a Facebook theme for a Nintedo forum?
Yeah
I plan on editing it though so it is nintendo themed.
I thought it looked cool Toungue
There is a good Wii Theme on Zynge.net - www.zynge.net - It is a premium theme though. Seeing as your using a free host, you probably won't be able to buy it.

Good luck with the website though.
(2010-03-11, 01:51 AM)Konaa Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah
I plan on editing it though so it is nintendo themed.
I thought it looked cool Toungue
Why would you create this thread if your forum isn't done yet, your forum probably make took 3 hours or less to make. My last MyBB forum which I created took me six days Toungue and before one of my forums took more than 3 months to get ready.

Really please put some effort in it before you post threads like this. Get a unique design, a good layout, and something unique that will attract members.
I am sure I have more foruming experience than you.
Please do not bash in my thread.
Thank You.
You have more foruming experience? So far it seems you keep starting one and abandoning it.
Quality over Quantity.

And he's not bashing you, it's constructive criticism - learn the difference.

Before launching the forum live, you really should have used a full fledged Nintendo theme first.
I am working on a theme.
(2010-03-11, 02:15 AM)Konaa Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure I have more foruming experience than you.
Thank You.
You kidding me right? Not to be rude but your forum looks like a pile of crap laying in a corner just rotting there. I am just giving you advice in a constructive way. I am not the guy that is going to pad everything up and tell you the forum looks good because it doesn't.

Seriously if I was you I would have cleaned up that pile of crap.
(2010-03-11, 10:49 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-11, 02:15 AM)Konaa Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure I have more foruming experience than you.
Thank You.
You kidding me right? Not to be rude but your forum looks like a pile of crap laying in a corner just rotting there. I am just giving you advice in a constructive way. I am not the guy that is going to pad everything up and tell you the forum looks good because it doesn't.

Seriously if I was you I would have cleaned up that pile of crap.

He simply misunderstood you, there was no need for a remark like that.

Anyways, back on topic...

I think your forum looks pretty good, the theme is above average and it looks like you've got things under control, the only thing I suggest is getting a logo and add a bit more meat to your content.

Cheers!
Pages: 1 2