MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Set up? 2 problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I am looking to set up my mybb forum like this

[Image: sob70g.png]

Also.
I made a user group and set myself to it,but I guess I forgot to make all permissions, so now I cant log in to my admin CP?

I changed the user group in my phpmyadmin but still wont work?

any ideas? thanks a lot.
That's a pluign on MyBBCentral.com

What did you change your usergroup to in phpMyAdmin?? Change it to 4 and it should be fine, unless you've actually changed the permissions of the admin group itself.
(2010-03-13, 02:29 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]That's a pluign on MyBBCentral.com

What did you change your usergroup to in phpMyAdmin?? Change it to 4 and it should be fine, unless you've actually changed the permissions of the admin group itself.

I changed it to owner or something? but I was unsure what to change the number to? I will try now and let you know.

thanks a lot
Is this the right place to change things? can you show me were to? thanks a lot

[Image: zjf242.png]
No, that's the settings for the usergroup. Edit the users table, and change the usergroup of your user to 4. Then you will be back in the normal group. Put canmodcp to 1, not 4...
ok..thanks

where should I find user tables?
Same place as you found the usergroups table, just below it...
here is a pic..is this right?

[Image: 30uert5.png]
Is your UID 4...??
(2010-03-13, 04:24 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Is your UID 4...??

Ya I think...in last screen shot at the top its at 4? what should i do now?
I thought you may have changed it to 4. If that's for your user and you only changed the usergroup, submit it and it'll change your usergroup back to the normal admin group.
Pages: 1 2