MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The theme is really bright, it may not be the best. But, it's your forum so you can do whatever you want. Toungue
I have now, once again changed my forum theme to the Chocolate theme which hopefully looks good. I have also got the new domain which is: justt.co.cc where you can also access it. If their is anymore improvments i could make then just simply reply to this thread.
You can also use a .tk domain if your sites name is already taken.
I tried that but it doesn't look good with a .tk domain while it doesnt look that good. I would preffur a .co.cc short domain while it is easy to remember.
Just my opinion, I think you should change the theme or consider making your own (its not that hard really). Its just I have seen sooo many forums with that theme. And it is always good to be unique especially when it comes to the look of your site. Of course new domain, .co.cc would be fine until you get a paid one, like other people said. Also it would be wise to fill out your forum with topics so it doesn't look so empty.

And please ignore the rude comments here.
I will try and make a new design tomorrow while i don't have time now and i will try and post quite abit in the other forums but as The Posting Challenge is taking place, their should be alot more topics by tomorrow.
Man, I hate how some people are so mean. His forum is fantastic for the first one. Smile
(2010-03-18, 01:27 AM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I hate how some people are so mean. His forum is fantastic for the first one. Smile

Were not being "mean", we're simply giving him constructive criticism so he may improve his forum.
If you don't want negative comments, you shouldn't make a thread about your site in here anyways.
I said some people, not all of them. Also, we shouldn't have to worry about that. Everyone should be nice, but giving criticism is a must as well. You can give criticism without being too mean. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3