MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-03-17, 08:50 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]oh god the horror

I think that is what Mod is talking about. That is not constructive criticism. Golly gee wiz I feel like the constructive criticism cop. Dodgy
Oh sorry I missed that one.
I would suggest condensing the huges amount of categories with barely anything in them into just a few categories with a bit more in each. Your forum will look more active because the stats in each would look bigger.
I think :
1. logo should be changed
2. some template edits are needed to give it a nice look
3. A .com,.net or equivalent domain name will be good for the forum.
4. Its Afresh Theme. Its nice But I think you should try MyBBpro or something to start with.

NEways, good luck!
Ok then, i will edit them and incase you think that i havent been active, it is just that i have been focused on my new site which has a .co.uk domain name and i will soon be ceating a database hopefully which will host me a MyBB forum but i will try my best to update this forum!
What does this forum offer than the other 10K general ones don't?
If you were to get a real domain, and a real theme, I would auctualy join.
Tierney, sometimes people can't afford real domains. Themes, I can't comment on. But, seriously lay off of the Afresh guys. They are really nice themes and the new people need to start somewhere. So, why not point them in the right direction instead of just slamming them? Honestly.....
Pages: 1 2 3