MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oh dear... Microsoft.... Good job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i was doing updates on my machines (a rarity) and google a crap load. After a few links, i found this, in my batch of updates.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/securit...0-005.mspx

Paint isn't safe anymore even. Sad
Well good thing I'm on 7 Toungue.
(2010-03-24, 03:39 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Well good thing I'm on 7 Toungue.

Very good thing. Though i do have to laugh at the guy that looked at paint and said "I'm gonna hack you" That would've been the last app i do.
stupid people would get this for opening pictures with paint.
How did they manage to do that?
Wasn't there some JPEG library security problem a while back that could do something like that? If they're related then MS probably didn't care enough about pre-Vista users to update the older versions of Paint since those OSs are nearing the end of their life (if not already there for some in the list).
Fire remember we're talking about Mark. He won't even use FreeBSD 7 Toungue.
Meh, I don't even boot into my Windows Partition anymore. I only use it for Online Gaming, or just Regular gaming. It only has a internet browser so I can download game patches. Other than that, I don't use my Windows.

Mac User.
(2010-03-24, 01:52 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]Meh, I don't even boot into my Windows Partition anymore. I only use it for Online Gaming, or just Regular gaming. It only has a internet browser so I can download game patches. Other than that, I don't use my Windows.

Mac User.

Macs FTW

I don't even have a Windows Partition. I only use Windows at Work when Im making presentations, it feels so weird whenever I use them.
Ha i only use Paint for screen shots it easyer pressing the start button than typing in paint than opening ps to do a simple screen shot.
Pages: 1 2