MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I just drank an entire flask of......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
DENIED SUPPORT = DENIED PARTICIPATION

Im off, heading to vBulletin

Sorry guys
I once downed a can of red bull in one go and did the biggest burp I've ever done.
I did drink a red bull down to, and my burp was like 5 minutes Wink
I'm even worse. I do not like to drink alcohol, but when I drink I drink to the end. I and the other friend we last drank 5 liters of wine. As for Red Bull, that I could drink and 5.6 for one night.
I don't drink red bull as it tastes bad. Toungue

Actually I haven't drank an energy drink in general in months.
(2010-03-25, 08:52 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I don't drink red bull as it tastes bad. Toungue

Actually I haven't drank an energy drink in general in months.

Me too, but i am talking about one year ago Smile
(2010-03-25, 08:51 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm even worse. I do not like to drink alcohol, but when I drink I drink to the end. I and the other friend we last drank 5 liters of wine. As for Red Bull, that I could drink and 5.6 for one night.

well about alcohol (that was not the topic main point). ¿Have you tried Red wine + coke?

Young people at chile call him "Jote"
Toungue

and well about Energetic Drinks, a friend who traveled to Texas bought me this "Specials" Energy drinks, check them out

[Image: 24886_361878493216_646798216_3640584_5359743_n.jpg]

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...9743_n.jpg

EDIT: i just drank 2 liters of water... i feel my sugar levels a little lower haha
What's special about them?

There a few companies now selling energy drinks with alcohol. The one I usually see is called spark or something.(not old enough to buy it so don't pay much attention)
(2010-03-25, 08:58 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]What's special about them?

There a few companies now selling energy drinks with alcohol. The one I usually see is called spark or something.(not old enough to buy it so don't pay much attention)

WAT
they are MANA and HP Potions...

* Glas feels geek Sad
(2010-03-25, 08:56 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-25, 08:51 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm even worse. I do not like to drink alcohol, but when I drink I drink to the end. I and the other friend we last drank 5 liters of wine. As for Red Bull, that I could drink and 5.6 for one night.

well about alcohol (that was not the topic main point). ¿Have you tried Red wine + coke?

Young people at chile call him "Jote"
Toungue

and well about Energetic Drinks, a friend who traveled to Texas bought me this "Specials" Energy drinks, check them out

[Image: 24886_361878493216_646798216_3640584_5359743_n.jpg]

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...9743_n.jpg

EDIT: i just drank 2 liters of water... i feel my sugar levels a little lower haha

Of course i tryed it, its awesome! Angel
Pages: 1 2 3