MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow mods to sticky threads ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can i allow moderaters to "Sticky" threads ? I can find the option anywhere.
Thank you
Ive looked at that , but cant for the life of me find were i can allow mods to set threads as "Stickys"

Anyone know were it is ?
It's probably covered by the 'Can manage threads' option when you add a moderator to a forum.
Omg , i cant see that either. Can you post a pic of where your looking whenever you get a chance ?
It's what you see when you add a user as a moderator to a forum. ACP > Forums & Posts > **choose forum** > Options > Moderators. If you've got super moderators they'll already have the ability to stick thread with the mod option at the bottom of a forum or a thread.
Go to: Users & Groups > Groups > Moderators > Find Have super Moderator permissions?
Tick the box & save.
Well if he wanted them to have super mod permissions he'd have put them in the super mod group, I wouldn't recommend that change because then you've got two groups that have the exact same permissions.
Ive set the mods to moderate all forums
So they're super mods?? They already have the ability to sticky threads then...
Pages: 1 2