MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want your forums to become popular, easily?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That was the old site, Obviously I have always wanted members, who doesn't?
(2010-04-06, 06:04 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]That was the old site, Obviously I have always wanted members, who doesn't?
^ The reason I created this service.
(2010-04-06, 07:03 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Eh? I've owned the domain since 2005 lol. This site has been live for around 15 months, and I'm very happy with it thanks. I see after taking some critisicm you've reduced to trying to poke holes in others sites...real professional.

I was thinking this last night but wasn't going to bother posting. But since it's already been brought up...

Reading this thread has put me off using your service tbh. It's quite clear you've recieved some stick and I'm not condoning that but you're the one selling something and you should have remained professional. You've just stooped to the same level which gives a very unprofessional impression of you and your service imo.
Well, imo that would be considered judging a book by it's cover. What do you have to lose? 5$ and you'll get 500 members?

Regardless, after around 5 pages of being flamed post after post and being criticized down to the very last word it's very hard to look professional but our team still tries.

If you don't want to buy, you honestly don't have to.
Life will go on, we'll get more customers and our systems will keep advancing.
I'm sure you will and good luck.
(2010-04-06, 06:44 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you will and good luck.
hey thanks Smile
Maybe in 14 more months of running we'll double our member count and catch up to you Wink
Closed by OP request.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10