MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Want your forums to become popular, easily?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2010-04-05, 06:06 PM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 06:03 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 06:01 PM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 05:59 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 05:58 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 05:57 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]@41shots, you were the one who started this thread:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-67132.html

You are, however, doing the same you thing you complained about.

Read the sentance.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-671...#pid484020

We currently have 11 members registered.
That's quite a nice amount of members on your forum, how many months did that take you? ^^

Site isn't open. If you look at the last time i even posed that should show. I have this thing called a life. It tends to take time away from my forum.

@Pirata, a suggester isn't a leader, a follower turns into a leader, story of the world.
If you had a life, why would you be spending your time putting down my site for absolutely no reason?

There is a reason. Its quite obvious i thought, and sorry for the delay, i was out helping someone tile their floor.
(2010-04-05, 11:01 PM)bubka3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 09:33 PM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 09:12 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not bragging or declaring any news. So don't try and patronise me.
I'm glad to hear that.
So honestly, how long did it take you to get 2,000 members on your forum?

Try since 15-Mar-2005 Smile
oh wow ^^
(2010-04-05, 11:02 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]There is a reason. Its quite obvious i thought, and sorry for the delay, i was out helping someone tile their floor.

There is a reason for replying to someone's offer by posting your personal opinion that they probably (or at least could easily be) running scripts to fake registrations instead of providing the service they claim to be? Perhaps there would be to that, but then to continue making such accusations (it seems) against a person who you really do not have any way of knowing if they're providing a legitimate service or not... And all in the very forum that you yourself have suggested needs more moderation because of things like people providing their "advice," feedback, and suggestions when it's not at all meant for that. Hmm...
(2010-04-05, 11:07 PM)ladyunicornejg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 11:02 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]There is a reason. Its quite obvious i thought, and sorry for the delay, i was out helping someone tile their floor.

There is a reason for replying to someone's offer by posting your personal opinion that they probably (or at least could easily be) running scripts to fake registrations instead of providing the service they claim to be? Perhaps there would be to that, but then to continue making such accusations (it seems) against a person who you really do not have any way of knowing if they're providing a legitimate service or not... And all in the very forum that you yourself have suggested needs more moderation because of things like people providing their "advice," feedback, and suggestions when it's not at all meant for that. Hmm...

My family runs one of these. He's given me tips on how he does it, and its actually quite simple lol. What i'm saying is its more likely unsuccusful waste of money, and imho, just as bad as the fake activity mod.
Well you can express your opinions anyhow amongst any thread in this forum.
I would have to disagree with you, faking mybb users is one thing.
And it only makes your forum look popular, but people are not stupid, if you have 10,000 members and 10 posts they are going to know what's up.

Plus, not only are you getting members, you're getting traffic, unique visitors, and email that won't hit spam when you mail them.

Sure this isn't right for everyone to use, but if your forum is dying and it's been running for more than 1 month and under 300 members I'd consider it for a boost.

Otherwise, just go ahead and fake your members and waste your time - I could care less.

Why don't you wait for Pirate to post a reply before even considering about continuing to flame this thread when you haven't even tried my service and he has.
I'm saying faking members in the first place is retarded. Also because, i don't have to.
(2010-04-05, 11:57 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]I'm saying faking members in the first place is retarded. Also because, i don't have to.

How do you know hes faking them? Maybe hes an honest business man.
(2010-04-05, 11:07 PM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 09:12 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not bragging or declaring any news. So don't try and patronise me.
I'm glad to hear that.

oh wow ^^

Eh? I've owned the domain since 2005 lol. This site has been live for around 15 months, and I'm very happy with it thanks. I see after taking some critisicm you've reduced to trying to poke holes in others sites...real professional.
(2010-04-06, 07:03 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-05, 11:07 PM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]
I'm glad to hear that.

oh wow ^^

Eh? I've owned the domain since 2005 lol. This site has been live for around 15 months, and I'm very happy with it thanks. I see after taking some critisicm you've reduced to trying to poke holes in others sites...real professional.

Really, It seems you always wanted visitors.
http://web.archive.org/web/*/immortaltechnique.co.uk

Cant hide the past Smile
C'mon guys this a service, you can take it or not. There should be an option to report the entire thread. Can a mod please unapprove all posts related to feedback?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10