MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: April Fools 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So what kind of pranks have you pulled today?

At HF I changed signatures for users so they thought they were hacked. If you're logged in you would only see your signature changed. I had hundreds contact me in a complete panic and some were formatting their computers. I created total chaos.
well, I am thinking of it.
What April's fools will be Smile
just a moment..
I faked a heart attack in front of my parents. I am so full of win. Toungue
Nothing yet =P

But has anyone seen Google? xD It's awesome!
Dennis (internally) owned all the staff here. I almost threw my laptop out the window.
Please, I beg of you, Elaborate!
I'll leave it for Dennis to explain Toungue

I totally believed it and did one of my usual long single paragraph posts, I was pretty angry, then I was talking to Ryan on MSN and he realised it was Aprils Fool's day, for Chris at least. I was just laughing about it so much after that for the entire evening.
All I can say is that I hate Dennis, and I have an account over at SMF now... Toungue
(2010-04-01, 10:12 PM)ikswogoRttaM Wrote: [ -> ]I'll leave it for Dennis to explain Toungue

I totally believed it and did one of my usual long single paragraph posts, I was pretty angry, then I was talking to Ryan on MSN and he realised it was Aprils Fool's day, for Chris at least. I was just laughing about it so much after that for the entire evening.

Pretty much the same thing, except I talked to Nickman about it. Toungue
I was planning on changing my theme to some discussing one but the creator did not get around to it i believe or we did not get in contact with each other.
Pages: 1 2 3 4