MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spam PM : paidtoreg.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:I saw your post about your forums needing members and I thought to offer you paidtoreg.com. You can buy members for your forum. We can even have them post a certain amount. Check it out:

http://paidtoreg.com/

Thank You,
PTR Admin
Paid To Reg Admin

Don't know if anyone else has got it.
I didn't get it yet :/
I'm jealous! Blush
Its a real person..just spam crap though.
You can consider it spam if you'd like, but I sent that to a few people that I personally though needed a little help with their forums.
Sorry for being such a bother to you Aaron, and possibly a few other members of the MyBB Community.
(2010-04-04, 12:44 AM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: [ -> ]You can consider it spam if you'd like, but I sent that to a few people that I personally though needed a little help with their forums.
Sorry for being such a bother to you Aaron, and possibly a few other members of the MyBB Community.
1,134 users active in the past 24 hours (75 members, 7 of whom are invisible, and 1,059 guests).
3NZO, Abstroose, Albliteration, angelito, bailey_187, Big Paul, Boboulas, C00kiemonsta, canadianbacon, canadis, cesar, Chino, CHRIS.UK.POW, ConspiracyOfMind, dagster11, Danegurous, Diegoscp, dizfunktional, Eazy-E_CPT, El Mono, francisco, Gezus23, Ginga, GuerillaRebel, HamishFTW, ImmortalPastor, INSURGENCYmusic, IslamicRevolutionary, iSpic, Jester, Joe M, John Coffey, Judahideen, Killuminati, Malayo-Polynesian, maly, messinjure, MisanthropyPure, moh113, Mr M3TH, Muslim Soldier, Navan91, noobd, Nubian_♀_militia, onesixtyfive, Ottoman, Prophet T, psy0nyd3, Punchline, RebelArmzMack, Rigers40oz, Ron, rupture, Sean, Seraph, shakur420, SuBAtoMic, Subé, Sun Akbar, T3CH101, Terroristic, the nice guy, TheGWH, Themusicintheair, TheSon, Undisputed, venalicium Leo, Zyklon B

Our members have made a total of 32,777 posts in 2,968 threads.
We currently have 2,036 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Prophet T
The most users online at one time was 132 on 01-02-2010 at 07:15 AM
The most users online in one day was 2255 on March 14, 2010, 11:22 pm (77 members and 2178 guests). 

I think him personally is quite fine.
I reported the PM to staff already. Any paid offers that are unsolicited are considered spam. I don't just MyBB so people can send me advertisements that I don't ask for, I get enough of that in my Junk folder.
(2010-04-04, 01:06 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I reported the PM to staff already. Any paid offers that are unsolicited are considered spam. I don't just MyBB so people can send me advertisements that I don't ask for, I get enough of that in my Junk folder.

Lets not get hasty now, hes new to the MyBB Community and obviously didn't know he wasn't aloud to pmvertise.
Anybody who runs a forum should know what spam is.
Technically, its not spam, hes just advertising.
Pages: 1 2 3