MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Falconhosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know, and I appreciate tips. And, those adds are actually half mine, and they aren't affecting anyone for now. Toungue But, I'll be opening an advertisement page soon, so people can advertise their websites. Wink
Who would want to advertise with you? All of your other sites so far have been failures, and now you're trying to get money out of people without the common sense to pay for hosting yourself? I find that highly insulting. When people get buy webhosting they're looking to be looked after by professionals who really know what they're doing, and nothing on your site looks professional in the slightest.

/rant.
(2010-04-14, 02:16 AM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]Is it wrong to resell? No, it's not, so no need to complain. Smile

Reselling a free host just seems dishonest to me.
(2010-04-14, 07:21 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]Who would want to advertise with you? All of your other sites so far have been failures, and now you're trying to get money out of people without the common sense to pay for hosting yourself? I find that highly insulting. When people get buy webhosting they're looking to be looked after by professionals who really know what they're doing, and nothing on your site looks professional in the slightest.

/rant.
No, they haven't. Wink My forum advertisement one I admit I didn't know enough about, and it failed. But, the 2 others I've advertised here have done perfectly fine, so you don't need to get ahead of yourself. And, if you want to complain I urge that you offer me some help instead of just ranting aimlessly. Thanks!

(2010-04-14, 11:20 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-14, 02:16 AM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]Is it wrong to resell? No, it's not, so no need to complain. Smile

Reselling a free host just seems dishonest to me.

I would make it free, but according to their rules it has to be paid, so that's not my choice.
(2010-04-15, 04:00 AM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]I would make it free, but according to their rules it has to be paid, so that's not my choice.

A free host forces you to charge for reselling?

* CAwesome shrugs
* Kolton T. nods yes

If they didn't make me charge, I wouldn't, trust me on this. I never wanted to profit from it, but I guess I might as well if I have no other choice.
(2010-04-15, 04:32 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-15, 04:00 AM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]I would make it free, but according to their rules it has to be paid, so that's not my choice.

A free host forces you to charge for reselling?

* CAwesome shrugs

They don't want a flood on their server, yet they want to give it away. (All the PPI adds make up for it on the forum...)
Wait, you can get free reselling but you can't resell for free? I must admit you would be pretty stupid to pay to host with you if you could get free reselling from the same providing. I don't understand the logic behind this at all.

Edit: The theme isn't the greatest theme (I like Afresh, but not particularly that one) and the logo is really out of place.
Why are you starting a new project when your other sites are still a total mess? :s
AJS, and how do you know they're a total mess? I might like them all in their current place in the universe. Toungue

Tweep, why pay for hosting if you can get it for free anyway? And, I want to get my own someday, and then I can give out free. Big Grin Also, I know I'm getting around to that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4