MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Falconhosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It doesn't matter whether you like them or not. You could like sites that have yellow text on a white background, but other people won't like it and potential members definitely won't. You need to work a little harder at how you manage your sites if you ever want them to take off, and don't say you do work hard, because from what I've seen, all you ever do is install some stuff, post a little, and expect people to randomly appear.
Mate, I do work really hard on my sites. And, you may not notice it all, but I'm not some noob who throws stuff together and considers it done. I spend hours and hours on my sites, making them look nice, and then I still update them. Also, I don't expect people to randomly appear, I have to work hard and invite them. If all you're going to do is throw false insults, please just leave my thread. Smile

Thanks!
Not wanting to sound rude at all, but since you're showcasing this forum....

http://falconhosting.hostkill.info/forum/

You say in your post above this one that you work really hard on your sites, and you don't just throw things together....Then how come the forum theme looks to me like it's created by Justin S, and the banner is created by one of them on line banner creation pages (maybe the website is called Flaming Text, or something like that), the banner doesn't even look centered.

What kind of hard work have you done to the forum?

All in all the forum you're now showing isn't that impressive, it needs a lot more content if you wish to attract new members. Smile
Thank you for not just ranting like others have done. Smile

Also, I've been meaning to center that, but I've been working on some of the website, so I haven't been able to fix it. And, I like the Afresh Themes, I don't see why everyone hates them. They're really good...
(2010-04-16, 03:23 AM)Mod Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for not just ranting like others have done. Smile

Also, I've been meaning to center that, but I've been working on some of the website, so I haven't been able to fix it. And, I like the Afresh Themes, I don't see why everyone hates them. They're really good...

Its because they are so common.
If it's a good theme, it should be used. Could you please link me to some that you think would fit nicely and are uncommon?
Wow crash and burn big time. I just read this thread. Not many good things to say all in all.
Perhaps thats the best feedback of all?
What i mean is perhaps the idea needs to be scrapped and start on something else?
Why give up? I find those to be general comments that everyone gets, unless it's like the best forum in the world. I just may not advertise here anymore, because everyone is super picky. Though, a select few can actually help me improve. :s
Na dont stress it man. Even bad ideas come good.
I also got told my forum was a waste of time and not to bother.
Its been up for some time now and still useless but i love it Smile
However perhaps some of the feedback here all be it harsh is actually accurate.

Good luck either way man.
I love and appreciate all feedback, but they can be nicer about it. And, I'm glad your forum is still up. Smile Also, thank you. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4