MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb & Wordpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.zingiri.com

Has a wordpress + mybb integration script, It sounds very promising and is well supported in my opinion.
(2010-05-02, 09:10 PM)Kerrang! Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.zingiri.com

Has a wordpress + mybb integration script, It sounds very promising and is well supported in my opinion.
No, I tried it about one and half month ago and I got my WordPress website crashed. That time it was not only the case with me. Their support forum was filled with such threads and they were unable to suggest any solid solution of the problem. May be now they have make it better but my experience with this wordpress plugin is not much pleasant......
WordBB rocks guys. I am in love with it
(2010-05-03, 01:05 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]WordBB rocks guys. I am in love with it
Does that support user merging now? It's kinda pointless otherwise and it's the reason why I stopped using it.
(2010-05-03, 01:11 PM)Kerrang! Wrote: [ -> ]Does that support user merging now? It's kinda pointless otherwise and it's the reason why I stopped using it.
OK. i understand what you are saying after a few tests
So, when replied from the forum, the forum's username are displayed on blog and forum
Anyone posting on blog whether registered or not get the username : guest.

The plugin is promising though.
(2010-04-13, 05:13 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]WordBB has been abandoned by its developer it seems, so no, it doesn't work.
No, it doesn't. the last update was yesterday...

(2010-05-03, 04:28 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-03, 01:11 PM)Kerrang! Wrote: [ -> ]Does that support user merging now? It's kinda pointless otherwise and it's the reason why I stopped using it.
OK. i understand what you are saying after a few tests
So, when replied from the forum, the forum's username are displayed on blog and forum
Anyone posting on blog whether registered or not get the username : guest.

The plugin is promising though.

Yes that is completely true... another thing I want to see in this plugin is one only login.
(in mybb.com the community usernames are the same as the wiki but you still have to loin twice)
So, at the moment, WordBB is the best bridge but it hasn't user integration?
(2010-07-07, 04:24 PM)fabo92 Wrote: [ -> ]So, at the moment, WordBB is the best bridge but it hasn't user integration?

Yes... But have update, hope that soon we can have it Smile
dvb pointed out in this thread a good way to integrate users.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-72673-page-2.html

It should work alongside wordbb until wordbb has user integration. I highly suggest that you uninstall it before uninstalling the update of wordbb that includes user integration.
(2010-07-07, 10:32 AM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-13, 05:13 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]WordBB has been abandoned by its developer it seems, so no, it doesn't work.
No, it doesn't. the last update was yesterday...

Look at the date.
Pages: 1 2 3