MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing navigation links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was adding some threads to my site which is being built and all of a sudden the links under the welcome bar appear to have vanished!

You know the one I mean,,,,

category/sub category/topic title and its the one you can click on each part to take you back or to the begining.

The background is black but it appears that they have turned black as well somehow....thats why ive changed to fonts to white to try and locate it but no joy.

Any ideas???

the link for the site is www.thurrockparanormalforum.com

thank you! Big Grin
hello there

in the theme manager, find the css attributes of Navigation Breadcrumb and the Active Breadcrumb Item, and change the text and active link, visited links, hoverd linkes colour to #d64d3f

regards
Thanks again for all your help, you've been brilliant helping me on this and it is much appreciated! Big Grin

unfortunately no it hasnt done it...

if it helps, even when ive swapped a skin it still does it...

if you look here youll see what i mean

http://www.pipstertech.co.uk/forum/forum....php?fid=8

it says "The Paranormal" but the links back to the main forum have vanished.

SORRY I HAVE EDITED MY POST SO CHECK IT AGAIN !!

REGARDS
no sorry, its still not doing it,,,, im missing one vital link, and thats the one to take me back to the main forum page.

even the small title has vanished above the main page cateogries that used to show the forums name.
but listen Navigation Breadcrumb and the Active Breadcrumb Item are not related to any thing but the navigating indicator
MyBB Community Forums / MyBB / General Support / Missing navigation links

if u have dont the editing of the body's css attributes!! revert them !!

if that all didnt help , pls tell me what link it is, so we can modify it itself. but 1st do what i have mentioned in this post.

btw somthing weird is wrong with ur site, when u move ur mouse over and click a little around, they appear for a while normally
i guess that's some error with ur css codes!
i will check with u tomorow, as i have to leave now Smile

regards
thanks for your help! Big Grin
Ive reverted all the customs so it now looks like it did at the very beginning.........the links are still missing!
Have you edited the navigation templates?
No, I haven't touched it. Sad
Pages: 1 2