MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website Makeover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think the MyBB website could use a makeover. The best thing to do would to release a new site with MyBB 2.0 but thats too far away for me and Id like to see a new style soon Toungue

Just my 2 cents.
It's probably about time we updated the ol' header image.
tbh, i dont really think the header image fits with this site Confused, and the 1.8 release (or whatever is after 1.6) should have a different theme. Maybe change MyBB's default theme to something more eye-catching Big Grin
(2010-04-18, 06:34 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably about time we updated the ol' header image.

It's changed once a year(twice if you include Christmas). And, it's only be been up for a few months. So you still have about 7-8 months until it's getting changed Wink.
(2010-04-18, 09:09 AM)tommykent1210 Wrote: [ -> ]tbh, i dont really think the header image fits with this site Confused, and the 1.8 release (or whatever is after 1.6) should have a different theme. Maybe change MyBB's default theme to something more eye-catching Big Grin

After 1.6 is 2.0 which will have a new theme.
It's usable, right? I mean it doesn't look overly attractive but it's not ugly. I'd rather have the devs work on 1.6 & 2.0 than focus on redesigning the website.
(2010-04-18, 01:46 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-18, 06:34 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably about time we updated the ol' header image.

It's changed once a year(twice if you include Christmas). And, it's only be been up for a few months. So you still have about 7-8 months until it's getting changed Wink.

That's not true. It's changed several times a year, and actually it is about time to change it... Anyone have any suggestions?
The MyBB website layout is awesome IMO and needs no change, maybe just change the header. Cool
(2010-04-18, 04:07 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]

That's not true. It's changed several times a year, and actually it is about time to change it... Anyone have any suggestions?

/shameless plug. I hear trepidation from earth has some good ones...
Edit: flickr uploader didn't upload. 1 sec.
(2010-04-18, 04:07 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]

Umm maby something blue with some feeling like flow lines or something Toungue
Pages: 1 2