MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [ RATE ] AdminLobby.com | Launched 04.16.10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys It's Brain. I just wanted to see what you guys think of the new forum adminlobby.com, that I have created. It is an administrator forum right now it's main topic is Computer & Webmaster. I might add some new administrative topics soon. But taking it slow for now.

I officially launched the forum on 4.16.10 and it has been doing well in my opinion.

Anyway the link is Adminlobby.com. I have created the theme my self and the logo was made by a friend of mine, TriloByte. The on off icons where made by computergeek67.

What I am am doing to have my own custom twist from other Admin forums is I will be releasing custom themes to the public. Most of them will be Mybb themes. I will also be releasing premium eBooks made by me as well as other stuff. I have contests where I pay the members as well.

I added a cool hover effect to the buttons,
[Image: 20r342r.png] [Image: 4ujmhe.png]

My most recent theme
http://mods.mybboard.net/uploads/preview...-style.png
The logo is a bit Web-1.0, nice otherwise.
I will try my luck in creating a better logo or I will pay for one. Thanks for the feedback though.
Looks great, nice job!
Either I or Angel can make a logo for you. Also, I like the forum, design seems nice, and the buttons are cool. (:
Thanks for the feed back guys.

@Rozzy, How much would that cost me?
Posted a logo for you Smile
I just made a logo that you can use. I just touched up the text and I think it looks alot better now! I can PM it to you if you want Smile
I can also tell you how to fix the jQuery conflicting problem. If you notice the jQuery conflicts with the MyBB Javascript and the collapses and other stuff dont work.
(2010-04-23, 05:09 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I just made a logo that you can use. I just touched up the text and I think it looks alot better now! I can PM it to you if you want Smile
I can also tell you how to fix the jQuery conflicting problem. If you notice the jQuery conflicts with the MyBB Javascript and the collapses and other stuff dont work.

It's not MyBB Javascript. It's an issue with Prototype, to fix it just use jQuery instead of $
(2010-04-23, 06:12 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-23, 05:09 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I just made a logo that you can use. I just touched up the text and I think it looks alot better now! I can PM it to you if you want Smile

It's not MyBB Javascript. It's an issue with Prototype, to fix it just use jQuery instead of $

Dont you still have to use .noConflict?
Pages: 1 2