MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [ RATE ] AdminLobby.com | Launched 04.16.10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-04-23, 07:00 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-23, 06:12 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-23, 05:09 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I just made a logo that you can use. I just touched up the text and I think it looks alot better now! I can PM it to you if you want Smile
I can also tell you how to fix the jQuery conflicting problem. If you notice the jQuery conflicts with the MyBB Javascript and the collapses and other stuff dont work.

It's not MyBB Javascript. It's an issue with Prototype, to fix it just use jQuery instead of $

Dont you still have to use .noConflict?
As far as I know, you don't.
jQuery.noConflict() just maps $ to jQuery so you don't need to use jQuery.
Nice subtle design. Good work.
(2010-04-23, 04:46 PM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the feed back guys.

@Rozzy, How much would that cost me?

Free, ofcourse. But after GoJii is launched it would cost, so I'd get it before its launched ;P
Novus on/off/locked buttons?
Looks nice, but why go to all the effort of creating a theme and then just use icons from another? Huh
Because they work and look good? Minuscule aspect of the theme imo.
I'm using the icons for another temporary. I'm currently working on making new ones to match the theme. Sorry to computergeek if it seems like I'm saying I created them. I've posted that those are his icons. Anyway thanks for the comments.
Pages: 1 2