MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Pre-release] Photoshop Bliss V2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2010-04-25, 12:29 PM)LiteMyBB Wrote: [ -> ]Bug:
The statics are buged Toungue - In the header thing next to the logo it says:

Username:

Unread PMs: 
Total PMs: 
Warning: 

& the actual bug is if you click any of the titles from username to Total PM's it logs you out as the links = logout link Toungue

"Total PMs:" link works fine... but others are not.
(2010-04-25, 12:29 PM)LiteMyBB Wrote: [ -> ]Bug:
The statics are buged Toungue - In the header thing next to the logo it says:

Username:

Unread PMs: 
Total PMs: 
Warning: 

& the actual bug is if you click any of the titles from username to Total PM's it logs you out as the links = logout link Toungue

Hmmm.. would you mind posting a screenshot? I don't see to get that bug. All the links work perfectly for me. Infact; there's no links until the PM links. Smile
See your PM on your forums.

And another suggestion:
6. Lower the PM line thing (See pic below) - Their is a lot of space under the PM line box thing but like none above it - maybe equal it out ?
7. The logo box isn't even to the stats box on the right (See pic below - but it doesn't matter the difference is almost unoticeable Toungue)

[Image: 36814706.png]
(2010-04-25, 12:38 PM)LiteMyBB Wrote: [ -> ]See your PM on your forums.

And another suggestion:
6. Lower the PM line thing (See pic below) - Their is a lot of space under the PM line box thing but like none above it - maybe equal it out ?
7. The logo box isn't even to the stats box on the right (See pic below - but it doesn't matter the difference is almost unoticeable Toungue)

[Image: 36814706.png]

Added; thanks.
I noticed that the Welcome guest section kinda looks a bit bare and thin. Maybe you could add more height to it, which will make it look more equal, stand out and fill in the space next to the logo.

Good luck with your theme Smile
(2010-04-25, 01:00 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that the Welcome guest section kinda looks a bit bare and thin. Maybe you could add more height to it, which will make it look more equal, stand out and fill in the space next to the logo.

Good luck with your theme Smile

Thank you.
That bug was previously added; but thanks for noticing. Big Grin
I'm liking the welcomeblock, nice work.
Thanks Jessie. I pretty broke it up into two sections and modified it. Smile
With the login block, I think you should put the current time in the bottom right hand corner, as well as put the lost password and register just below the login.

EDIT: HOLY SHIZ!

dotrb Wrote:Members: 8, Guests: 93, Bots: 6, Invisible: 1
(2010-04-25, 01:50 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]With the login block, I think you should put the current time in the bottom right hand corner, as well as put the lost password and register just below the login.

EDIT: HOLY SHIZ!

dotrb Wrote:Members: 8, Guests: 93, Bots: 6, Invisible: 1

I'll see what else I can do with the guest block; not quite finished with it yet. Smile
And yes; those stats are normal ish for my site. =\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6