MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Pre-release] Photoshop Bliss V2.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
if marquee means a box or borders ....
otherwise i used a wrong box

by the way

I know changing logo is already suggested
but i will colaborate with the made plugin

I've send you a PM with the php script of it =)
Oh no, a marquee is scrolling text.
http://www.mountaindragon.com/html/marquee.htm
DAMN
then replace all MARQUEES by a box or borders
(2010-04-25, 07:56 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are getting wayyyyy to picky with this theme imho.

This is why:
Quote:(The users who help most out by coming up with some good idea's / suggestions will recieve the theme for free instead of paying. Smile) Please note: You must have 3 or more quality suggestions to be able to do this.

Anyways, still not a huge fan of this theme.
Oh well that explains a lot.
(2010-04-25, 03:41 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]The toplinks, sorry.

Haha, no problem.

(2010-04-25, 07:56 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are getting wayyyyy to picky with this theme imho.

+1 to that.

(2010-04-25, 09:33 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]

This is why:
Quote:(The users who help most out by coming up with some good idea's / suggestions will recieve the theme for free instead of paying. Smile) Please note: You must have 3 or more quality suggestions to be able to do this.

Anyways, still not a huge fan of this theme.

How about; instead of sitting there and saying you don't like it that much, you actually contribute and put in some constructive criticism? Thanks.

@Glas
There is nothing I can do about the avatar not showing on the user porfile if they don't have one, that will need plugins etc. At the moment the best I can do is have an image for if they don't have one; just in the top space. Smile
(2010-04-26, 01:39 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]@Glas
There is nothing I can do about the avatar not showing on the user porfile if they don't have one, that will need plugins etc. At the moment the best I can do is have an image for if they don't have one; just in the top space. Smile

trilobyte-
have you tried this?
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-60937.html
i know it's not the best fix
but could be added in READ ME for new forums =)
Yeah I've looked at that. But I have to think of this as a releasing point of view as well; doing plugins / database checks wont work if I'm just releasing the theme. Smile
A little pet peeve of mine is on your site!

I personally hate when the navigations are above the logo (actually I hate when anything is above the logo). I just thought I would say this Toungue.
(2010-04-26, 02:33 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]A little pet peeve of mine is on your site!

I personally hate when the navigations are above the logo (actually I hate when anything is above the logo). I just thought I would say this Toungue.

Nothing final yet; just muckign around. How about something more like that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6