MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB team restructuring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'll try and stay active more around here.
Tachu Wrote:If you want I can provide installation support
I would love to help at this also. I've installed mybb so many times..lol.

Congratulations to those 3. Hope you make Chris and everyone proud for choosing youWink
lou_habs Wrote:
tachu Wrote:If you want I can provide installation support

I would love to help at this also. I've installed mybb so many times..lol.

guys !! none of us will be chosen !!

regards
Why not?
they have choosed them already

Yeah, but, there will be some new people needed, in next releases, I think... It's still hard to develop MyBB for people who also have to work.

Beside: What happened with MnJul (or something like that) now? He's still on the forum, but not longer an admin.
Not only mnjul, k776 isnt anymore and super mod, along to some others!! can't remember who

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:k776 isnt anymore and super mod

It's a huge loss Sad...I miss him. He had been highly helpful guy Sad

By the way, I sincerely believe that one guy called zaher1998 really deserves to be on my mybb team for his immense work on helping people. My best wishes with you zaher Smile
This Guy zaher1998 has help me out a lot with MYbb problems he is a great asset to myBB vote 4 him
hostmaster Wrote:This Guy zaher1998 has help me out a lot with MYbb problems he is a great asset to myBB vote 4 him

Lets have a vote!!! now we have started!!
Me too! He's a great asset for this forum! I think he deserves it too in my opinion.

GSA
Yeah! I would like to see zaher1988 in Mybb Team also. He never said no when needed help. I guess he is also online 24 hours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4