MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB team restructuring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'd suggest you just make some poll for it. zaher indeed deserves it IMHO, but I don't think it'll help much if we all post votes in this thread.
So who should start the Poll Admins, Mods or members then I'll start one!
lapsetur Wrote:Yeah! I would like to see zaher1988 in Mybb Team also. He never said no when needed help. I guess he is also online 24 hours.

But he still has a life.
I hate to play the devils advocate and just to make sure people understand that the opinions I express are those of my own and do not represent those of the MyBB Group in anyway......

Now...that out of the way...

What makes anyone think that MyBB is, or even should be, democratically run project? It's Chris' baby, and he chooses those he wants to work with. I am sure he adds those he deems necessary to keep MyBB on track for the future Chris has envisioned for it...

Now when it comes to actually supporting the product...or helping people with it, it shouldn't have anything to do with the title of the person. If you can help someone, why wouldn't you....doesn't have anything to do with 'official status' of the person doing the helping.

cheers,
Kimmo
Kimmo you'r right. This is own ruled portal. We only tell our request it's upto Chris anyway.

Even it is not democratically runned project I guess people still can tell their emotions.
Smethead Wrote:I'd suggest you just make some poll for it. zaher indeed deserves it IMHO, but I don't think it'll help much if we all post votes in this thread.

I did..

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...8#pid43678
Cut it, everyone. Of course the MyBB team is aware zaher is a great help to the community and we greatly appreciate him giving so much support. However, we have our reasons for inviting particular users on the MyBB team and for not inviting others. We choose not to disclose these reasons and you'll have to deal with it. Stay ontopic, please.
Congrats to you three.
I think its a matter of time Wink
zaher1988 Wrote:
lou_habs Wrote:
tachu Wrote:If you want I can provide installation support

I would love to help at this also. I've installed mybb so many times..lol.

guys !! none of us will be chosen !!

regards
I don't think you quite got what I meant. I meant, I'll try to be more active and help out as much as possible. I personally don't want to be part of any team. I'm fine as I am.

I hope the new additions will do their jobs properly (I'm sure they will). Keep at it guys!
Pages: 1 2 3 4