MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FinalFx.net | Onling Graphic Designing community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010-05-09, 10:31 PM)alex clone Wrote: [ -> ]Umm

Ew @
http://i44.tinypic.com/2wedtn6.png

I lol'd IRL.
Forum theme is hideous.
I'm currently working on a custom theme.
Bumped, for more suggestion.
The homepage dont match with the forum skin i dislike that so much =/
(2010-05-09, 10:31 PM)alex clone Wrote: [ -> ]Umm

Ew @
http://i44.tinypic.com/2wedtn6.png

(2010-05-09, 10:32 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Reported your post, thats kind of considered spam.

However blunt or inarticulate the poster was, he was making comment about what is being showcased here. Your post Rozzy (telling someone you've reported them), just makes you look like a (I think the word around this forum and others) TROLL!!

Back to the forum being showcased. My first thoughts upon seeing it was why have a Shout plugin on such a forum, leave that kind of thing to social/general forums. Then I saw the Donate forum and it states...

Quote:Here you can get information on Donating to us.

So you've pretty much wasted a whole forum on that, when you could create a "sticky" in one forum...Possibly the "News & Announcments" forum (by the way you spelled Announcements wrong), whereupon if folks have problems donating, they could post in that thread.

Finally, since this is meant to be a Graphics etc. based forum, why would you have the "General" forum above the graphics etc. forums? Those forums are what the whole forum is based upon, so they should have priority above anything else, at least the general forum.
I'm currently working on a custom theme, I will fix those mistakes. And I put the general board there, as I want it to have some general topics to. I see where you coming from though.
Thanks for linking to LiteMyBB in your sig Big Grin

& I agree with "lufbra" <- They'll still be posted in even if they are under GFX.
No problem. And I'm working on this stuff now.
New theme is now complete. And I will be updating it a lot though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8