MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FinalFx.net | Onling Graphic Designing community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I made te theme, and it was my first theme, so rozzy helped explain alot to me Smile. But yeah, I failed at graphics, so rozzy gave me a bg earlier, and wanted me to remove, so I made that one( also my first peace of art in PS) for a temp bg until i get another.
(2010-05-25, 10:19 AM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]I made te theme, and it was my first theme, so rozzy helped explain alot to me Smile. But yeah, I failed at graphics, so rozzy gave me a bg earlier, and wanted me to remove, so I made that one( also my first peace of art in PS) for a temp bg until i get another.
Why would you start a graphics community if you can't even make your own theme without asking for help?
(2010-05-25, 01:45 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-25, 10:19 AM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]I made te theme, and it was my first theme, so rozzy helped explain alot to me Smile. But yeah, I failed at graphics, so rozzy gave me a bg earlier, and wanted me to remove, so I made that one( also my first peace of art in PS) for a temp bg until i get another.
Why would you start a graphics community if you can't even make your own theme without asking for help?

I think he means he asked for stuff such as where what is in each template, not designing the actual template.
Yes, he asked for stuff about basically coding. But since he works for a MyBB Host software, I think he should already know this stuff.

Sorry but I just have to do this, his sotw entry:
[Image: atqi5l.png]

No offense, but you need to follow some tutorials before you open a graphics site, since when I was helping you with the theme, you asked me where the Bucket tool was.
Over 9000 subforums and no posts.
The design still looks very beginner/noobish. No offensive intended but I think you should work on your skills more before opening a forum.
(2010-05-25, 01:45 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you start a graphics community if you can't even make your own theme without asking for help?

An interesting Quote from Patrick O'Keefe about that same thing.
Patrick O'Keefe from his book Managing Online Forums Wrote:when I started PhotoshopForums.com, I had never even used Photoshop (a kind user sent me a—yes, legal—copy of Photoshop Elements a bit later). Again, you don't need to know about the subject matter as long as you are committed to the idea.
Computergeek thats not true.
You're not gonna turn up to a job and know nothing about it are you?
(2010-05-25, 09:59 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-25, 01:45 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you start a graphics community if you can't even make your own theme without asking for help?

An interesting Quote from Patrick O'Keefe about that same thing.
Patrick O'Keefe from his book Managing Online Forums Wrote:when I started PhotoshopForums.com, I had never even used Photoshop (a kind user sent me a—yes, legal—copy of Photoshop Elements a bit later). Again, you don't need to know about the subject matter as long as you are committed to the idea.
That is the worst advice I have ever heard.
Lol at Rozzy, that was just messing around with you guys Wink. And Bob, I asked for theme design help as it was my first theme. A graphic designing community has basicly nothing to do with theme design. So yeah, your wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8