MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How big is too big?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2012-04-12, 10:42 AM)Crow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-07, 08:47 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-07, 08:29 PM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]/New section on Sf

Jokes apart.
Using this niche you can get lot of members from search engines.

Unsure if my base is old enough to shave yet. Smile

Imo a shaving section could do well on SF, if you could manage to actively add content by yourself for a while. Actively adding content in it could attract you an older audience from search engines. The Cars support section also aims at a bit older audience, so it could give older members a reason plus to stay.

That's what I was thinking.
But the car section seems to be dead.
Around 50 per day at the moment.

It's a pretty low period though without any contests or anything.
I currently get about 30ish posts a day on DubstepAddicts. I kind of lost a lot of active members when I broke the forum, it took me around a month to fix because I couldn't be bothered. :/
That's what I see when I look at it - an Admin who can't be assed. You should be filling it with tons of content if you really want it to succeed, and spending hours bumping threads everywhere advertising the hell out of it.
(2012-04-13, 03:02 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I see when I look at it - an Admin who can't be assed. You should be filling it with tons of content if you really want it to succeed, and spending hours bumping threads everywhere advertising the hell out of it.

I never said I'm still like that. I said I was at the time.
PokemonTalk.net is now getting 200+ a day.
Maximum we had is 500+ posts a day. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6