MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheHDForums.Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-05-17, 03:51 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Please Join...My Forum, and help it to be alive and the best free-hosted forum
Please, don't underestimate my forum...

(2010-05-21, 12:41 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Please Join...We really needs some new membres

Sounds like begging to me.
Ok then, you want comments. Here goes:

(2010-05-15, 05:41 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]My The HD Forums, even if it is a Free-hosted forum, still can match up against paid forums...

Ok then... prove it. =/

(2010-05-15, 05:41 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]My forums made the difference on the way people look on free-hosted MyBB forums. HD is different.

Ok... any proof...? >.>

(2010-05-15, 05:41 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Despite of the fact that I got a limited permission in accessing the webmaster access, I can still make my forum active compared to other free-hosted mybb forum

Ok... so... No proof? >.<

Your forums have no content and no reason for me to join except for pity.
I am not sure why it matters if the forum is free hosted or not? Why would anyone care about that? If I was going to join the forum I would care if I like the forum or not. I am not going to not join a forum I like because it's free hosted.

A bit random to bring the whole free hosted part up as your forum has nothing to do with free hosting besides the fact that it's on a free host and no one really cares about that.

Also someone else already posted this forum http://community.mybb.com/thread-70469.html not sure why you need a second thread.
45 % of post are made by staff... Rolleyes A little bit too much in my humble opinion.
Also you should get paid hosting as it takes a good 3-6 seconds until your index is loaded.
This is the first thread I made about this forum, the one in the link is the one my friend made
Bump?
Try a background-repeat:repeat-x;
huh? What do you mean background repeat repeat?
Stop bumping it mate, no one's going to join if you just bump and beg.
Pages: 1 2 3