MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheHDForums.Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't beg...
(2010-05-17, 03:51 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Please Join...My Forum, and help it to be alive and the best free-hosted forum
Please, don't underestimate my forum...

(2010-05-21, 12:41 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Please Join...We really needs some new membres

(2010-06-01, 03:46 PM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]We are now on our own domain, please look

(2010-06-09, 09:15 AM)E-Hero Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]Bump?

Eh... yeah.
Yeah seriously bumping like that is only going to turn people off your site.
I think that bar on the footer of your site is really making the site lag. I think it's better to remove that Wink
I agree with what everyone has said about your site. I honestly dont' give a damn whether you are on paid or free hosting. As long as I can see your forum, it's fine.
(2010-06-09, 09:49 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with what everyone has said about your site. I honestly dont' give a damn whether you are on paid or free hosting. As long as I can see your forum, it's fine.

Just That if it has a sub-domain, it makes the URL a little hard to remember, but that's why there's bookmarks
Pages: 1 2 3