MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Someone do this for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh.... My.... God.

Thats amazing! I'm sure labrocca/Pirata/or any of the other Plugin Developers could create this. ;O
Can't be bothered to install Mac OSX again just to code something like this which would be used by iPhone users only. Plus I'd rather work on an Android application and learn Java than practicise Objective C again. I hate Objective C's syntax
I'm already working on something nearly identical to this for MyBB.
>>iPhone only

no. Waste of time for a small audience. A mobile skin would be better.

Besides, I don't see why you'd need an app to do anything besides upload.
Well for one, what they e on IPB and what I hope to accomplish is that with this App, you just need a copy of the software. The admins don't have to install plugins or anything like that.

Plus the features are much more advanced and smoother. This even gives you ACP ability.
posted from winmo 6.5 using opera mobile 10 pulling attachment from the device storage. no need for mobile skin or special app
though i can see wanting to upload from a iphone or ipod touch, otherwise all other features work fine on those devices
http://community.mybb.com/thread-49480.html BAM! Just send Jomma PMs on the weekends to remind him. If everybody here sends him one, he will probably work on it.
I think a android app would be better as that would be a much larger market for a much larger amount of time.
Pages: 1 2