MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logout/Guest Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum Board: http://sawentertainment.net/index.php
Description of the problem:
I logged out of my account and as soon as it signed me out nothing loaded, each page is white.
I don't know what the problem is, and I need help fixing it.

Things I've done to try and fix it:
I've reverted anything new that I have done, and it still isn't loading.
I also cleared my cache and cookies, and it still doesn't load.
You have an index.html file in your root folder, delete that. index.php is still blank though, have you modified your .htaccess file at all, or have any plugins that affect guests?? It's only the index with the problem, other pages are fine.
(2010-05-22, 07:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You have an index.html file in your root folder, delete that. index.php is still blank though, have you modified your .htaccess file at all, or have any plugins that affect guests?? It's only the index with the problem, other pages are fine.

Well the owner added several new plugins recently, one of them being denying guests the ability to see images.
I deleted the index file, but it still wont load.
As far as editing the .htaccess, I don't believe anyone has, I can paste it here just to make sure.
index.html is still there, doesn't go to a 404: http://sawentertainment.net/index.html

What other plugins do you have that affect guests, and are on the index only??
(2010-05-22, 07:10 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]index.html is still there, doesn't go to a 404: http://sawentertainment.net/index.html

What other plugins do you have that affect guests, and are on the index only??

Ah, well I don't have access to the root directory and I dont have access to the plugins, but the only one that I can see in the board settings that affect guests, is the hide images plugin.
What index.html file did you delete then...?? Undecided There's others in various folders for a reason and they need to stay, which is why I said to delete the one from specifically the root. It'll be hard to debug this until we can get a full list of plugins then.
(2010-05-22, 07:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What index.html file did you delete then...?? Undecided There's others in various folders for a reason and they need to stay, which is why I said to delete the one from specifically the root. It'll be hard to debug this until we can get a full list of plugins then.

Don't worry, I copied it before I deleted it, and I put it back. But the directories I have access to is the Forum and the Images, but the folder containing those two directories contains, my ftpquota, the favicon.ico, style.css and the index.html file

I really need help with this, guests can't view the forum..
Please do not delete posts and repost them to bump the thread before the 24 hour limit. Don't think we don't notice Smile

As I said before, until we can get a list of plugins, there's little we can do.
(2010-05-23, 10:20 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Please do not delete posts and repost them to bump the thread before the 24 hour limit. Don't think we don't notice Smile

As I said before, until we can get a list of plugins, there's little we can do.

Well it only happens on the index page, I can go to another page as a guest and it will show up.
Does that help at all?
I know that, I've already said other pages work fine, and I've already asked for plugins that affect guests on the index... can you not ask whoever does have access to the plugins section...??
Pages: 1 2