MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.6 beta test forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey all,

I've installed a copy of the MyBB 1.6 beta over at http://chriswb.net for members to test MyBB 1.6 features out without the need to install it themselves.

Register and you wil automatically become an admin!

However do note the following;
phpinfo() is disabled on this server, so that page in the admin cp won't work.

The debug page is also disabled.

Instant activation is on, so feel free to sign up and use a fake email address. The forum will be reset every couple of days, so feel free to test/break everything!

I've replaced your email address & IP address with a default one, but there may be some areas I have missed.

Thanks.
Awesome. Now I can break it Big Grin

Toungue
Well, I've broke some of it (for now)...I deleted the main admin account Toungue
Oh noes someone deleted the member bit for guests :p
How hard would it be to write an auto installer that refreshes a copy every 12hours or so?
I got banned Sad I deserved it I guess Toungue
(2010-05-26, 02:21 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]I got banned Sad I deserved it I guess Toungue

Maybe if you say sorry they'll unban you. Angel
(2010-05-26, 02:14 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]How hard would it be to write an auto installer that refreshes a copy every 12hours or so?

I'm going do that later on today Smile.
That could later be used for an official MyBB demo. The one MyBB links to is usually outdated and it's not working right now..
I LOL'D.
Nice theme.

Also look in the footer, at where the "Newest member" is.
Currently it says AJS <----- UGLY!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6