MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for staff members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey!

I'm looking for some people that would be willing to work with me/for me. Jobs aren't paid, because its a free webhosting forum, but I'm willing to offer any of our hosting packages for free without any posting needing to be done (its a P2H forum). If you're interested then please look at the available jobs bellow.

Support Team (Closed)

Explanation of the role:
As the name is self explanatory. Support team member will give out support to our customers regarding our hosting and its features. Support team members also play big part on our forum, because they have super moderator's permitions which means that cleaning the forum of spammers (bots, moving threads etc.) is also a part of their job.

Requirements:
  • Basic knowledge of English language
  • Experience in moderating and/or administrating the forum
  • Able to follow simple instructions while working in the team

Public Relations Team (2 positions)

Explanation of the role:
Basicly the main job of PRT staff member is that he is advertising our website and its services on other websites, chatrooms etc. (spamming is disallowed). Of course Public Relations Team also makes sure that everyone is having a great time on our forum and as same as Support Team staff, they help to clean the forums.

Requirements:
  • Basic knowledge of English language
  • Experience in moderating the forum
  • Able to take "orders" from the team leader

To apply for a job, please leave a message bellow, contact me via PM or register on our forums and apply there using the contact us page.
Experianced -> Experienced

This error occurs here too.

Just thought you should know. Smile
(2010-05-26, 08:37 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Experianced -> Experienced

This error occurs here too.

Just thought you should know. Smile
Thanks for the correction, I'll fix right away Smile
You've removed the copyright of Boffin's theme.
(2010-05-26, 08:45 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]You've removed the copyright of Boffin's theme.
If you would read some announcements on our forum you would know that I've bought a copyright removal from Boffin, so I'm allowed to remove it Smile
Why do you need staff with very few members???

Leyton & I can survive fine with Host 4 Post....i don't see why you need support staff so early on.

Just voicing my thoughts.
Why are you reselling another Post to host forum?

Quote: Name Server: NS3.POST2HOSTWORLD.COM
Name Server: NS4.POST2HOSTWORLD.COM
(2010-05-26, 11:27 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need staff with very few members???

Leyton & I can survive fine with Host 4 Post....i don't see why you need support staff so early on.

Just voicing my thoughts.
I believe that we "need" more staff members so we can make advertisement easier and I personally just don't have luck with advertising my sites. I've got an idea from a friend that I should make a team for it (PRT) and I'm going to take his advice and see if it will work Smile

(2010-05-26, 11:37 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you reselling another Post to host forum?
I hope I got your question correctly. I resell from another reseller, because this started off just as an experiment, since I wanted to see how this reseller actually works. When friend bought me a domain I've started to take it "seriously". Because I don't have a validated PayPal I cannot afforth a proper reseller account so I use P2HW
(2010-05-26, 11:37 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you reselling another Post to host forum?

Quote: Name Server: NS3.POST2HOSTWORLD.COM
Name Server: NS4.POST2HOSTWORLD.COM
Oh uh.
(2010-05-26, 11:38 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Oh uh.
Yes, I know that its not something to be proud for. But at least I'm not selling my services which I believe would be worse Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4