MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sponsorship For VPS and reseller accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Don't visit FreeWebHostingTalk... you'd cry yourself to sleep like I do many nights at the requests and attempts that I see constantly there. Sad
(2010-05-29, 12:35 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Don't visit FreeWebHostingTalk... you'd cry yourself to sleep like I do many nights at the requests and attempts that I see constantly there. Sad
Must be hard being a community leader Undecided.
I have to bite my tongue A LOT. Not to mention I get hundreds of PMs for insane requests and questions. It makes me really sad to see a lot of greedy people out there who don't care about their clients and just want to make a buck. Sad
Quote:And about getting a new paypal, can youi registwer one for me?

No comment... Rolleyes
Registering a Paypal account for somebody else is against their Terms of Service! Rolleyes
(2010-05-29, 12:56 AM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]

No comment... Rolleyes

Are you by any chance, in a country where PayPal is banned? This is how it seems to me Rolleyes
(2010-05-29, 06:57 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-29, 12:56 AM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]

No comment... Rolleyes

Are you by any chance, in a country where PayPal is banned? This is how it seems to me Rolleyes

i don't know, I didn't used them in 3 years. I just asked for someone to sponsor me, nothing more. You made my laguhs. Why pay and go for one if you can get it for free?

As one music says, "Don't worry, be happy". Not that hosting is that required in my life. Sorry to all that got angry.
And last one, that paragraph was copied from one created in 2006. I was very tired so I forgot to edit it.
(2010-05-29, 07:14 PM)luis123456 Wrote: [ -> ]And last one, that paragraph was copied from one created in 2006. I was very tired so I forgot to edit it.

So you could be bothered to search back for a post you made in 2006, but not edit it.....
(2010-05-29, 07:14 PM)luis123456 Wrote: [ -> ]Why pay and go for one if you can get it for free?

Because unless you have a legitimate reason with an actual road map, no one will give you anything for free.
It seems like you think you can just start an hosting service without spending anything in it. Tell me? Can you start an electronic store without spending any money? Do you expect you will be able to rent a building, buy products, employee staff, etc for free?
Pages: 1 2 3