MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB theming group for dA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys!

I've recently joined the DeviantArt (dA for short) community and I'm beggining to like it. I've also found couple of MyBB theme designers that I know, like: Euantor, Devilson and Dhfola.

While browsing for some art I've typed in MyBB to see if I can get any cool themes to coment on and favourite them, since I just started out Toungue So basicly I saw that not many people release their MyBB theme previews or finished work at dA. This actually surprised me, because I was sure that I'll find quite a lot themes to favourite and I found only my previews and Euator's ones.

So, I think it would be cool if we would make a MyBB theme related dA group where designers can release, show-off or just look for opinions from other designers, this would also help us improve and of course it will help MyBB, since we would promote it as well Big Grin

Leave your toughts on this idea, because we (Euantor and I) will decide if we will create this group or not, based on feedback and interest that this idea (or project if you will) will have.

People who support this idea and will join if becomes an reality (PM me to add you to the list)
  • Euantor
  • Dhfola
  • Rhydian
  • Devilson
  • Rozzy
  • NBKTwitch
  • Svizy

Link to group: http://mybbdesigners.deviantart.com/
Originaly posted on MyBBSource: http://mybbsource.com/thread-3959.html
Maybe when I got time...
(2010-05-31, 06:23 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe when I got time...
Well, you don't need to be active Deviant to join Smile I'm sure that once you're working on a theme, istead of posting its preview somewhere else, you could post it to DeviantArt, also more people would see it Toungue But yeah, its your decision Wink
Ye ill probably join Smile
(2010-05-31, 06:29 PM)Svizy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-31, 06:23 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe when I got time...
Well, you don't need to be active Deviant to join Smile I'm sure that once you're working on a theme, istead of posting its preview somewhere else, you could post it to DeviantArt, also more people would see it Toungue But yeah, its your decision Wink
I know I got an DevainArt account...
(2010-05-31, 06:43 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I know I got an DevainArt account...
Well, then is no reason for you not to join Toungue
Count me in.
I'm not seeing how this will benefit participants..
(2010-06-01, 01:31 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not seeing how this will benefit participants..
It won't silly its beneficial for spreading the word of MyBB.
(2010-06-01, 01:37 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]It won't silly its beneficial for spreading the word of MyBB.
Well, it defenetly will benefit the participants, since the group isn't ment only for MyBB theme designing, but for general MyBB graphics as well (buttons, icons, gallery avatars, logos etc.). So in general I tought that those participants that have mad skills in photoshop, could (if they want of course) release a tutorial on how you do something (cool logo, basic smiley etc.), however this is just an idea Smile

I've also made the group already and anyone who would like to join is free to apply Smile

Link to group: http://mybbdesigners.deviantart.com/
Pages: 1 2 3