MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm still trying to get that issue fixed, lol.
Anyone know a way around this?
I try and can't get to work...
I will wait to the next release :$
The next release will come soon, but first "iShare" and an acp theme will released. And currently I'm not working often on my plugins, because it's finally summer in germany Big Grin
(2010-07-05, 06:12 PM)$imon^^ Wrote: [ -> ]The next release will come soon, but first "iShare" and an acp theme will released. And currently I'm not working often on my plugins, because it's finally summer in germany Big Grin

Thanks Big Grin
I will wait it ^^
I submitted now version 2.2.1 to the mods directory. Should be avaible soon. It just fix one little bug.
Invalid Download

The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid.
It is now avaible for download on the mybb mods directory.

And I forgot to say to translators: Please update your language files. There's a new lang variable called "redirect".
THANKS for the update, I will update and after I give my comment ^^

Edit:
The color picker don't works Sad
But now Works all, putting the color manually, the background etc etc.

Thanks Smile
Hope that the color picker works in a future update ^^
Hey, this is cool! I have an issue though, I can change the colours by the colour picker and such, and live update works. But when I go to save, it just refreshes the page. Additionally nothing shows up in any of the drop down boxes.

This is an awesome plugin, and I really want to use it Smile
Someone have the same problem (I think). Maybe I found the reason for this bug, so try this here: http://simpsonszone.de/frinklabs/forums/...d=34#pid34
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6